Everything you need to get started when you learn to ride.
Learn to ride with these simple step…
- Book a taster session – if you have not ridden before we strongly recommend a Taster Session as it is a great way to see if you like biking and also for our instructor to assess you ability.
- Book a CBT – once you are ready our instructor will advise you to book a CBT. The CBT (Complusory Basic Training) is a one day course which will give you a certificate to ride up to 125cc on L-plates (50cc for 16 year old) and is valid for 2 years. During this time you can look to take your licence or just renew the CBT every 2 years.
- Buying a bike – We have a great range of bikes for learner riders. Whether you want a sporty little number or a scooter to commute on, the Honda and Suzuki range has something for everyone. We can also offer finance on all new and most of our used bikes. Some are even 0% APR. You can apply online using our finance enquiry form.
- Get the right kit – Our clothing department has plenty to choose from and we even have a Bundle Pack for learner riders (from £175 for helmet, jacket & gloves). When you book a CBT or buy a bike you will receive a clothing discount voucher to help get you started.
- Complete the CBT & ride off into the sun set! – We will have your new bike ready to ride away at the end of your CBT course. We’ll talk you through everything you need to know about your new bike and give you some tips to help you make the most it.
- Looking after your bike – We have experience Honda & Suzuki technicians to carry out all your servicing requirements. We can also offer service plans to allow you to budget for your service costs on a monthly basis so when you come to have a service, you will have already paid for it. We stock all of the oils, sprays and polishes you need to keep you bike in top condition in between services.
- Going further – You may decide after you have gained some experience on a 125cc that you would like to go further and take your licence. Our training school can provide a complete course which includes training, bike hire, insurance, fuel, clothing hire and test fees. Take a look at our course information below. If you have a 125 bike or scooter, we will be happy to take it in part-exchange against a bigger bike when you are ready.