Is your PCP ending soon - what are your options

POSTED: 19/08/2021

A PCP agreement gives you three options at the end of the term:

1. Retain - You can pay the final payment due on your agreement and keep the bike.  The bike will then be yours to keep or sell on at a later date.

2. Return - You can return the bike to the finance company.  To avoid additional charges you must keep within the agreed mileage, keep the bike serviced according to the manufacturer guidelines and keep the bike in good condition.  Charges may also be made for any missing keys/documents/booklets/service stamps.  Contact us before you speak with your finance provider, we may be interested in purchasing the bike from you and may be able to offer a little more than the GFV amount (Guaranteed Future Value).

3. Renew - You can choose to part-exchange your bike.  You can chose to part-exchange at any time in your agreement however, the earlier you change, the more likely you are to be in negative equity (owe a bit more than the current value of the bike).  This is not always the case though, so contact us to discuss the options.  We can obtain a settlement on your behalf and help you to decide when is the best time to change. You don't have to buy the same bike again or stick with the same brand.  You can even change to a pre-owned vehicle if you prefer.

For more information please contact our sales team on 01603 307500 or email

You can also request a part-exchange valuation, finance quote, book a demo or request more information via any model page on our website.
View Honda Range [+]

View Suzuki Range [+]

© Copyright 2022 C J Ball & Son. All rights reserved

You can also see our used motorcycles for sale on Used Bikes UK

C J Ball & Son is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, our firm reference number for consumer credit is 307616. C J Ball & Son act as a non-independent credit intermediary for a limited number of finance lenders & insurance providers. C J Ball & Son is not a lender. For more information please request a copy of our Initial Disclosure Document by calling 01603 307500.